Atlanta Spanish Lessons offers:
- Convenient, in-home, private tutoring and teaching.
- Personalized material and lessons.
- Private lessons via FaceTime, Skype or any other video chat service.
- Trial lesson and consultation at no cost.
- Emergency tutoring available.
- Kid-friendly, fun and comfortable teaching/learning environment.
- Lesson times and duration are flexible (60 minutes is standard).
- All levels from beginner to advanced.
- Field trips available.
- Parent/child lessons.
- Adult lessons.
- Lessons include speaking, listening, writing and reading skills.
- Instruction as to how to access and become part of a wide community of Spanish speakers in your town.
- Tips on how to make Spanish a permanent part of your life (travel, business, social life, social media, news, music, film, drama, literature, religion, cultural events, etc)
Lessons are available to groups, individuals and via Skype. I can come to your home anywhere in the metro-Atlanta area, you can come to mine in Marietta, or we can meet somewhere that is convenient for both of us!
Since there are so many factors that determine your lesson pricing, please contact me directly and explain your needs. Once I get a better idea of what you want, I can give you a specific plan and prices.
The price for a typical in-home lesson is $75/h and that includes being available the rest of the week via text, email, phone or Skype in case there are follow up questions. If that price doesn’t work for you, we can discuss other options like meeting closer to my home or meeting somewhere halfway. Skype lessons are available for $50/h.
Please call or text 770-827-8431 or email email@example.com to get started!